Phone: 965 744 016
Run by chef Antonio Ramiro, this family owned restaurant was actually set up on the beach in 1957, and in 1972 a new restaurant was built. Then in 2001 was moved to its present location overlooking the beach in Moraira. The dining room is decorated in a minimalist modern style, with a traditional floor and lots of exposed wood. Photographs of its past line the walls.
The extensive menu is particularly strong on fresh fish and shellfish, traditional rice specialities and homemade desserts. All served with impeccable service and warm hospitality.
Of note on the menu are red mullet in salt, terrine of foie with Muscatel, casserole of local fish, monkfish with almonds cooked in the oven, cheese cake, pineapple with Muscatel.
Restaurants in Moraira